Helpful Hints for Parking at BWI Marshall Airport
- Remember where you parked. In the Express Lots and both Hourly and Daily Garages, parking spaces are numbered. Take a photo of the parking space number on the pavement so you can locate your vehicle after returning from travel.
- If parking in Long Term or Express Lots, make a note of the bus stop number of the stop where you boarded the bus.
- If you need assistance with your car upon your return (dead battery, flat tire, etc), please call airport parking contractor SP+ at 410-859-9230.
- Parking lots or garages may become filled and close. Patrons will be directed to other available parking lots at the posted rates.
- Oversized vehicle parking is not available. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.
- Vehicles with containers or cylinders containing flammable gases are prohibited from parking in the garages. *Please use our Express or Long Term Lots*
- EV charging is permitted only at EV Charging Stations. Plug-ins are not permitted.