Ready to return to the air travel, but have questions? Discover COVID-19 related travel information by clicking here. Also, please adhere to the 8 tips below.
Click the image above to view or download a full-size image.
1) Look for symptoms
2) Arrive early
3) Wear a face mask or covering
4) Do not travel if you are ill
5) Wash your hands frequently
6) Avoid touching your face
7) Use hand sanitizer when handwashing isn't an option
8) Use mobile boarding pass to minimize contact
BWI Marshall Airport is distributing face coverings to passengers, free of charge, while supplies last. Details here.
For more COVID-19 efforts at BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.