Safety is always important in air travel, perhaps now more than ever. We've put together a checklist of 10 tips for those planning to travel with us soon.
Click the image above to view or download a full-size image.
1) Look for symptoms
2) Arrive early
3) Access to the BWI Marshall Airport terminal is restricted
4) Wear a face mask or covering
5) Do not travel if you are ill
6) Wash your hands frequently
7) Avoid touching your face
8) Practice social distancing
9) Use hand sanitizer when handwashing isn't an option
10) Use mobile boarding pass to minimize contact
BWI Marshall Airport is distributing face coverings to passengers, free of charge, while supplies last. Details here.
For more COVID-19 efforts at BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.