Governor Larry Hogan has issued an emergency order limiting travel to essential purposes only. Marylanders who travel out of state or individuals traveling to Maryland must obtain a negative COVID-19 test or self-quarantine for 10 days. Learn more by clicking here or here.
For those with essential travel needs, please comply with COVID-19 protocols as well as the following checklist of travel tips.
Click the image above to view or download a full-size image.
1) Look for symptoms
2) Arrive early
3) Access to the BWI Marshall Airport terminal is restricted
4) Wear a face mask or covering
5) Do not travel if you are ill
6) Wash your hands frequently
7) Avoid touching your face
8) Practice social distancing
9) Use hand sanitizer when handwashing isn't an option
10) Use mobile boarding pass to minimize contact
BWI Marshall Airport is distributing face coverings to passengers, free of charge, while supplies last. Details here.
For more COVID-19 efforts at BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.