Check us out, we have the most convenient options to fit your travel needs. We offer five different park-and-fly options: Hourly Garage, FlyAway Valet, Daily Garage, Express Parking, and Long Term Parking.
If you’re picking up an arriving passenger, please wait in our Cell Phone Lot. Terminal access is restricted to ticketed passengers and badged employees.
- Remember where you parked. In the Hourly and Daily Garages, take a photo of the parking space number on the pavement of every space.
- If parking in Long Term Parking make a note of the lot, either Lot A or Lot B and at what bus stop number you boarded the bus.
- If flying out on Southwest, park on the right side of the Hourly Garage which is closest to the Southwest gates on Concourse A, B, C.
- If you need assistance with your car upon your return (dead battery, flat tire, etc), please call the airport: (410) 859-9230.
- Parking lots or garages may become filled and close. Patrons will be directed to other available parking lots at the posted rates.
- Oversized vehicle parking is not available. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.