Check us out, we have the most convenient options to fit your travel needs. We offer five different park-and-fly options: Hourly Garage, FlyAway Valet, Daily Garage, Express Parking, and Long Term Parking. If you’re picking someone up, consider our Hourly Garage or our Cell Phone Lot.
- Remember where you parked. In the Hourly and Daily Garages, take a photo of the parking space number on the pavement of every space.
- If parking in Long Term Parking make a note of the lot, either Lot A or Lot B and at what bus stop number you boarded the bus.
- If flying out on Southwest, park on the right side of the Hourly Garage which is closest to the Southwest gates on Concourse A, B, C.
- If you need assistance with your car upon your return (dead battery, flat tire, etc), please call the airport: (410) 859-9230.
- Parking lots or garages may become filled and close. Patrons will be directed to other available parking lots at the posted rates.
- Oversized vehicle parking is not available. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.