Airport shuttle bus delays are possible during peak periods due to nationwide driver shortages.
If you’re picking up an arriving passenger, please wait in our Cell Phone Lot.
- Remember where you parked. In the Express Lots and both Hourly and Daily Garages, parking spaces are numbered. Take a photo of the parking space number on the pavement so you can locate your vehicle after returning from travel.
- If parking in Long Term or Express Lots, make a note of the bus stop number of the stop where you boarded the bus.
- If you need assistance with your car upon your return (dead battery, flat tire, etc), please call airport parking contractor SP+ at 410-859-9230.
- Parking lots or garages may become filled and close. Patrons will be directed to other available parking lots at the posted rates.
- Oversized vehicle parking is not available. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.