Airport parking and rail shuttle bus delays are possible. Please allow additional time to get between the terminal, parking lots and rail station. It is recommended that travelers arrive at the terminal 2 hours before scheduled departure.
We have the most convenient options to fit your travel needs. We offer four different park-and-fly options: Hourly Garage, Daily Garage, Express Parking, and Long Term Parking.
If you’re picking up an arriving passenger, please wait in our Cell Phone Lot.
- Remember where you parked. In the Express Lots and both Hourly and Daily Garages, parking spaces are numbered. Take a photo of the parking space number on the pavement so you can locate your vehicle after returning from travel.
- If parking in Long Term or Express Lots, make a note of the bus stop number of the stop where you boarded the bus.
- If you need assistance with your car upon your return (dead battery, flat tire, etc), please call airport parking contractor SP+ at 410-859-9230.
- Parking lots or garages may become filled and close. Patrons will be directed to other available parking lots at the posted rates.
- Oversized vehicle parking is not available. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles that require more than one parking space.
- Vehicles with containers or cylinders containing flammable gases are prohibited from parking in the garages. *Please use our Express or Long Term Lots*
- EV charging is permitted only at EV Charging Stations. Plug-ins are not permitted.