As of May 27, 2021, Long Term Lots A and B are open at their normal rate of $8 per day.
As of April 15, 2021, the Daily Garage rate is $10 per day and the Hourly Garage rate is $16 per day. Read our press release for more on these April 2021 updates.
Terminal access remains restricted to ticketed passengers and badged workers. The drop-off and pick-up of passengers should take place curbside. Those waiting to pick up an arriving passenger should do so in our Cell Phone Lot.
- Our Express Lot and Valet Parking remain closed
- Daily Garage remains open at a special rate of $10.00 per day
- Hourly Garage remains open at a special rate of $16.00 per day
- Face coverings are required to board airport shuttle buses (and required throughout the airport terminal and rental car facilities)
- For social distancing, shuttle bus passengers are asked to enter/exit using middle and rear doors
- Parking ambassadors are in place at peak times, both at the terminal and the Daily Garage, to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
- Shuttle intervals have been shortened in an effort to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
Thank you for choosing to park and fly with BWI Marshall Airport.
For more COVID-19 efforts at BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.