On July 21, 2020 at 5pm, we introduced a special rate of $12 per day at our Hourly Garage. This special rate applies to those entering the garage after 5pm on July 21, 2020..
On March 18, 2020 at 2pm, we implemented the following changes to our parking services. These temporary changes remain in place. Future updates to our parking operations will be posted on this page, Facebook, Twitter and roadway signage near the terminal.
- Long Term Lots A and B, Express Lot and Valet Parking have been closed
- Daily Garage remains open at a reduced rate of $8.00 per day (regular Long Term rate)
- Hourly Garage remains open at a reduced rate of $12.00 per day for those entering after 5pm on July 21, 2020
- Face coverings are required to board airport shuttle buses
- Signage is posted at shuttle bus pick-up locations at the terminal regarding vehicle pick-up for those with vehicles in the Long Term lots
- For social distancing, shuttle bus passengers are asked to enter/exit using middle and rear doors
- Amtrak/MARC shuttle service will continue on current schedule, but schedule adjustments may be implemented in the future
Those waiting to pick up an arriving passenger should do so in our Cell Phone Lot. Thank you for choosing to park and fly with BWI Marshall Airport.