Governor Larry Hogan has issued an emergency order limiting travel to essential purposes only. Marylanders who travel out of state or individuals traveling to Maryland must obtain a negative COVID-19 test or self-quarantine for 10 days. Learn more by clicking here or here.
For those who do choose to fly, we are currently offering a special rate of $12 per day at our Hourly Garage and $8 per day at our Daily Garage.
Our Daily Garage is expected to be at or near capacity, at times, during the December 26-28, 2020 period. Passengers may be redirected to our Hourly Garage. Please follow roadway signage as you approach the terminal and plan to arrive 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
Those waiting to pick up an arriving passenger should do so in our Cell Phone Lot. To help ease potential traffic congestion on the lower level roadway during the holiday season, drivers should consider using the Upper Level (Departures) roadway to drop off and pick up passengers.
- Long Term Lots A and B, Express Lot and Valet Parking remain closed
- Daily Garage remains open at a reduced rate of $8.00 per day (regular Long Term rate)
- Hourly Garage remains open at a reduced rate of $12.00 per day
- Face coverings are required to board airport shuttle buses (and required throughout the airport terminal and rental car facilities)
- Signage is posted at shuttle bus pick-up locations at the terminal regarding vehicle pick-up for those with vehicles in the Long Term lots
- For social distancing, shuttle bus passengers are asked to enter/exit using middle and rear doors
- Parking ambassadors are in place at peak times, both at the terminal and the Daily Garage, to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
- Shuttle intervals have been shortened in an effort to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
- Amtrak/MARC shuttle service will continue on current schedule, but schedule adjustments may be implemented in the future
Thank you for choosing to park and fly with BWI Marshall Airport.
For more COVID-19 efforts at BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.