This holiday season, we encourage drivers to utilize our Upper Level roadway for both passenger drop-off and pick-up to help alleviate congestion during peak travel periods. Airport shuttle bus delays are possible during peak periods throughout the holiday season due to nationwide driver shortages.
Those waiting to pick up an arriving passenger should do so in our Cell Phone Lot.
- Our Express Lot and Valet Parking remain closed
- Long Term Lots A and B are open at their normal rate of $8 per day
- Daily Garage is open at its normal rate of $12.00 per day
- Hourly Garage is open at its regular rate of $22.00 per day
- Face coverings are required to board airport shuttle buses (and required throughout the airport terminal and rental car facilities)
- Parking ambassadors are in place at peak times, both at the terminal and the Daily Garage, to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
- Shuttle intervals have been shortened in an effort to help prevent shuttle overcrowding
- Shuttle delays may occur, especially during peak travel periods, due to driver shortages
Thank you for choosing to park and fly with BWI Marshall Airport.
For more COVID-19 response information from BWI Marshall Airport, please click here.