The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
MAA is actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MDOT MAA’s Internship Program will equip college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industry, while simultaneously providing insight on MDOT MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in aviation, engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration and business management should consider applying for our program.
* GPA of 2.5 or higher
* Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
* Personal Statement
* College/University transcripts
Timeline (subject to change):
- February 1, 2022 – February 28, 2022: Application Process
- March 1, 2022 – March 25, 2022: MAA Review Process
- March 28, 2022 – April 29, 2022: Interview & Selection Process
- June 1, 2022 – August 9, 2022: Internship
To be considered for the Airport Summer Internship program, please complete the items listed below and submit via email to email@example.com no later than February 28, 2022.
- Completed MDOT MAA internship application (click link below to download application)
- Personal Statement (1-page maximum)
- Transcripts from college/university
Click here to download the 2022 Summer Internship Application and Personal Statement Instructions
All applications must be received by February 28, 2022.