The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
We are actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MAA Internship Program equips college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industries, while simultaneously providing insight into MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in aviation, engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration and business management should consider applying for our program.
The application window for our summer 2023 program has closed. Applications are being reviewed. Please bookmark/favorite this page to check for updates related to future internship opportunities.
- Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or university
- Major in Aviation, Engineering, Architecture, Information Technology, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Environmental Services, Public Administration, Business Administration or Business Management
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Submission of college/university transcripts, resume, and personal statement
Timeline (subject to change):
- February 6, 2023 – February 27, 2023: Application Process
- February 28, 2023 – March 21, 2023: MAA Review Process
- April 3, 2023 – April 21, 2023: Interview & Selection Process
- May 31, 2023 – August 8, 2023: Internship