The application period for the 2020 Maryland Aviation Administration internship program is NOW OPEN!!!
The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
MAA is actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MDOT MAA’s Internship Program will equip college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industry, while simultaneously providing insight on MDOT MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration and business management should consider applying for our program.
* GPA of 2.5 or higher
* Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
* Personal Statement
* College/University transcripts
* February 3 - March 3, 2020: application process
* April 1 - May 1, 2020: selection process
* June 3 - August 12, 2020: internship
To be considered for the 2020 Internship program, please complete the items listed below and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 3, 2020.
* Completed MDOT MAA internship application (see instructions below)
* Personal Statement (1-page maximum)
* Transcripts from college/university